Our safety wall mounted barriers with retractable belts mount to a variety of surfaces, freeing up valuable floor space in warehouses, airports, venues, stadiums, and more. The high impact polycarbonate material greatly increases durability. This material is typically found in bulletproof panels.
Use these Wall Mount Retractable Belt Barriers for Access Control, Maintenance, and Repair. Wall Mount Retractable Belt units can be weatherproofed for indoor or outdoor use in airports, theaters, banks, shopping malls, retail operations, and warehouses. These wall mounted retractable belt barriers restrict access for maintenance and repairs, and for closed checkout lines or warehouse aisles.
This Wall Mount Retractable Belt Safety Barrier comes with 20' belt length, a printed belt, a yellow wall mount housing and a receiving end. Call us for weatherproofing, permanent or removable mounting options, and other choices of belt end styles. Mounting brackets are also available in six different styles for different applications including fixed/removable, magnetic, velcro strap, hose clamp, suction cup or recessed/concealed units. The standard belt end connects to a Wall Mount Receiving End (included) or Retracta-Belt stanchions (sold separately), and upgraded belt end options include S-Hook to wrap around objects, magnetic, or suction cup.
Safety Wall Mount Features:
- 20' Printed Belt with CAUTION DO NOT ENTER printed front and back
- Universal belt end: attaches to Receiving Ends (RE), Magnetic Receiving Ends (RE-M), Retracta-Belt Posts and other manufactures' stanchions. (All sold separately)
- Fixed/removable mounting plate: mounting plate is permanently attached to a surface. 412 body slides on and off and can be "fixed" via a screw.
- Additional mounting plates: purchase extras to use one 412 body in multiple locations.
- High-impact polycarbonate construction: internal mechanism and body are now polycarbonate for long term durability.
- Extended top ridge: protects the unit during falls.
- Redesigned E-Z Back braking system: creates the safest post on the market. Patent pending rotary damper technology ensures a safe, controlled retraction of the belt at ANY length.
- 10 year warranty.