65' Wall Mount Retracta-Belt
The 65’ Wall Mount is the longest and most rugged Retracta-Belt® ever. It's built tough from heavy-gauge, outdoor-rated material and designed to withstand the outdoor elements and heavy wear and tear. The built-in brake creates a slow and safe belt retraction, and the belt is made from the same webbing that's used in all our Retracta-Belt® units.
The unit features a mounting rod which allows the unit to swivel so the belt can pull out at nearly any angle. It also allows the unit to be integrated into existing equipment, or it can be mounted to a vertical surface with our wall plate (Model # V-WP6500SB, sold separately). The body removes from the wall plate with common tools, so you can transport the unit to additional wall plates located throughout your facility.
Typical applications include:
• Guiding passengers during tarmac boarding and deplaning
• Airplane/bus/cruise ship loading
• Closing parking lots
• Guarding large machinery
• Warehouse maintenance
• Other long span requirements
• Extremely heavy duty aluminum body: 1/4" thick, designed to withstand the outdoor elements and heavy wear and tear.
• Thick and durable 65’ belt: for extremely long span applications. It's the same webbing that's used in all our Retracta-Belt units, and proven to outlast the competitor's belt.
• Loop belt end: simple yet durable.
• Brake included: for a slow and safe belt retraction.
• Pivoting mount: allows the unit to swivel so the belt can pull out at any angle.
• Removable mount: use one head in multiple locations so there’s no need to purchase unnecessary additional units.
• All parts are replaceable: Unlike competitor’s products, replacement components are available for on-site repair which eliminates the costly expense of shipping it back to the manufacturer.
• 10 year warranty against Mfg defects.
Regular price: $636.00
Sale price: $534.24