The BOOMERANG RB base is the most reboundable traffic control product on the market today. The Surface Mount Reboundable Delineator is designed for use on 2-way streets or highways. The dividers feature a strong polymer base that has 3 times the elasticity of conventional rubber bases. When struck by a car, the Boomerang simply transfers energy from the impact to the base, giving longer life the high-visibility HDPE tube. Posts are available in several colors with orange being the most popular for road or parking lot construction projects. For more information about this product or for more product options, please contact us at 1-631-367-200.
• Meets all state specifications for two-way, two-lane delineators.
• Polymer base WILL NOT crack or split.
• Three times the elasticity of conventional rubber bases.
• The BOOMERANG base transfers the stress from impacts to the base, giving longer service life to the HDPE tube.
• BOOMERANG is perfect for parking lots, islands, work zones, concrete barriers, gore zones, and bridges.
• Base Dimensions: 8.00" diameter
• Base Material: Specially formulated elastomer
• Post Color: Fluorescent Orange, Yellow, or White. Others upon request
• Post Diameter (round): 2.250 & 3.00"
• Post Dimensions (flattened, length, etc.): 3.00" wide. 18", 24", 28", 36", 42" & 48" lengths
• Post Material: HDPE with polymer protection UV stabilizer
• Post Sheeting: Many options available
• Recycled Content: 50%
• Reflective Sheeting: Many options available
• Base and Tube Included in price (reflective bands for tubing are additional cost)
• Please contact for lead time
• Please contact us for more options