Made of Durable High Density Polyethylene, includes steel connection pin, plastic fill hole cap and plastic threaded release cap. 6'l x 43"h x 22"w, holds 220 gallons of water. Weight (empty) 60 lbs, Weight (filled w/water) 2,000 lbs, Material: Linear High Density Polyethylene. This barrier will replace any concrete barrier and stand up to similar qualifications.
Testing Qualifications: • 4,409 lbs (2,000 kg) at 25º Impact Angle and 45 mph (70 kph)
• Deflections - TL-2 45 mph (70 km/h) - only 5.9 feet (1.80 m)
• Deflections - TL-3 62.5 mph (100 km/h) - only 9 feet (2.74 m)
Sentry Barrier Features: • The Sentry Water Cable Barrier Wall has been tested and accepted for all TL-2 & TL-3 light weight 1,807 lbs (820 kg) and heavy car at 4,409 lbs (2,000 kg) vehicle impacts at 45 mph (70 kph) and 62.5 mph (100 kph) impacts.
• Four integrally molded corrosion resistant steel cables prevent the impacting vehicle from breaching the Sentry Water Cable Barrier.
• The integrally molded steel cable and bushings allow for creation of a free standing, continuous longitudinal water cable barrier.
• Stacking lugs on the top and bottom of the sentry make storage and transport a breeze.
• Forklift through holes and pallet jack slots make movement and placement quick and easy.
• Interlocking knuckle design allows for positive connection between Sentry barriers while still maintaining up to a 15 degree rotation between sections.
• 8 inch diameter fill hole allows for quick filling.
• Tamper resistant drain plug with course buttress thread screws in or out in only 1.5 turns.
Due to the weight and/or dimensions of this product, it might not be able to ship FedEx ground and may require a freight carrier. In the event it requires a freight carrier to ship, you may be contacted about extra shipping costs such as liftgates and other requirements before we process your order.
Discount Stanchions and Crowd Control Safety Barriers www.CrowdControlExperts.com is a division of Twin Discovery Systems, Inc.
1401-3 Church St., Bohemia, NY 11716, phone 631-367-2005, fax 631-980-4095