65' Stand Mount Retracta-Belt Stanchion
The longest spanning Retractable Belt ever.
Highly visible and designed to assist tarmac boarding and deplaning, the 65-Foot Stand Mount Retracta-Belt Stanchion is completely weatherproof. It’s made from heavy-gauge materials that can withstand the elements and daily wear-and-tear. It features the same thick, durable webbing that all other Retracta-Belt units have, and it’s still lightweight enough to move anywhere you need to create a barrier.
The 65-Foot Stand Mount Retracta-Belt is incredibly useful in parking lots, warehouses and in any place where passengers need guidance. It features quick-deploying legs that activate with a foot lever, and it folds into an 8-inch-by-8-inch area when you’re not using it, making it one of the most convenient stanchions available. You can customize this stanchion by adding your logo or message imprinted on the belt. Choose between loop belt ends, “S” hooks and universal belt ends to make this stanchion compatible with equipment you already have.
Typical applications include:
• Guiding passengers during tarmac boarding and deplaning
• Airplane/bus/cruise ship loading
• Closing parking lots
• Guarding large machinery
• Warehouse maintenance
• Other long span requirements
65' Stand Mount Retracta-Belt Stanchion Features:
• Lightweight aluminum stand: easy to store and transport.
• Quick-deploying legs: with a foot activated lever.
• Compact storage: folds in an 8" x 8" area when not in use.
• Heavy-duty aluminum construction: designed to withstand the outdoor elements and heavy wear and tear.
• Brake included: for a slow and safe belt retraction.
• Thick and durable 65’ belt: for extremely long span applications. It‘s the same webbing that’s used in all our Retracta-Belt units, and proven to outlast the competitor’s belt.
• All parts are replaceable: Unlike competitor’s products, replacement components are available for on-site repair which eliminates the costly expense of shipping it back to the manufacturer.
• 10 year warranty on Mfg defects.Options:
• Customizable: have it your way with logo or message imprinting on the belt.
• Receiver post: no belt and internal mechanism for lower cost. Accepts two Loop or S-Hook Belts EndsBelt End Options:
• Loop belt end: simple yet durable, attaches to Model # V-RE6500 receiving end (sold separately).
• "S-Hook" belt end: attaches to warehouse shelving or wraps around poles and connects to itself.
• Universal: Polycarbonate with lock. **Requires Model # V-RE receiving end (sold separately).
Click Here to Download 65ft Stand Mount Flyer Spec Sheet