The Compact Stanchion Storage Cart from Crowd Control Experts offers the ability to store or transport up to 24 posts at a time. The cart features locking caster wheels that swivel with ease, making it transporting your posts a breeze. The 24-post model is the largest capacity stanchion storage cart on the market and allows you to store up to 24 posts in just a 45-inch by 34.5-inch space, compared to 54" x 84" for the same number of posts stored using floor space.
Carts arrive flat-packed to save on shipping, but assembly quickly and easily. The storage cart has a small footprint to save space and a padded surfaces to prevent accidental scuffs and scratches. The full-swivel wheels can be locked into place when youĺre ready to store your posts.
Horizontal Post Storage Cart Features
▪ Compact shipping: ships via UPS or FedEx to avoid expensive freight costs.
▪ Assembles quickly and easily: in about a half hour, compared to up to 1.5 hours for other comparable post carts. All tools and hardware are included.
▪ Small storage footprint: store posts horizontally when not in use instead of using up floor space.
▪ 24 post model is the largest capacity on the market: allows you to store 24 posts in just a 45" x 34.5" space, compared to 54" x 84" for posts stored on the floor - that's 1/3 the storage footprint.
▪ Swivel wheels: maneuver the cart easily but lock into place when stationary.
▪ Padded surface: keeps stanchions from scratching and protects the post finish.
▪ The HPSC-24 will fit through standard 80" doorways with 21 posts loaded on the cart.
▪ Compatible with all manufacturer's retractable or conventional stanchions up to 2-3/4" diameter.
▪ Bungees secure posts on top rack of 24 post cart.
▪ Dimensions (Empty) 33"L x 33"W x 77"H
▪ Dimensions (Full) 45" L x 34.5" W x 81" H
▪ Weight (Empty) 119 lbs.
Click Here to Download Stanchion Storage Cart Spec Sheet
Due to the weight and/or dimensions of this product, it might not be able to ship FedEx ground and may require a freight carrier. In the event it requires a freight carrier to ship, you may be contacted about extra shipping costs such as liftgates and other requirements before we process your order.